Monday, September 23, 2013

"Moist I, II, II, and IV" Experimental Studies

For awhile Christopher and I have been talking about creating clear hoods for my shoots. I wanted to test out the feel, look, and lighting on plastic. I was curious to see how the face would look underneath the hood and how the skin would capture between the plastic. One quick thing I noticed was how fast the plastic hood fogs up. Christopher warned me this might happen. Nonetheless, I love how these studies turned out. The close face clear hoods on a model reminds me of the Japanese photographer, Haruhiko Kawaguchi. Whom I'm a fan of his work, if you do not know who he is, please look him up. I am definitely going to experiment more with these clear hoods and butterfly jacket. 





model: Stephanie Inagaki

These prints are available through my online store at www.karenhsiao.com


No comments:

Post a Comment