Sunday, June 13, 2010

A sneak preview of my Rubber Duck Book!

Here it is! A sneak preview of my Karen Hsiao : Rubber Duck book!! Bob my publisher of Baby Tattoo books, was kind enough to let me borrow the only advance copy he had for me to photograph. Sadly I must return it to him tomorrow evening. Nevertheless, I got to see it first hand and shoot a couple of quick shots for my blog. The white cover on the left is the limited edition copy, only 250 will ever be made and the black cover on the right is the open edition. The books will be sold through my website www.karenhsiao.com and www.babytatoo.com, my online store will (I hope) be up and running beginning of July next month. There will be tons of prints, books, limited editions items and more. There will also be a book release party July 17, 2010 at the Copro Gallery in the Bergamot Station, in Santa Monica. I will post more details soon.









2 comments: